EABF Green talk high level panel: Accelerating the EU-Africa Partnership for Green Energy Transition in Africa
High-level representatives from the European Commission and the African Union Commission, development banks and private sector CEOs will join an online roundtable to discuss the rapid green energy transformation in Africa and how they will contribute to bridging the energy gap in the continent.
- African Union Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy Amani Abou-Zeid
- Portugal's Minister of Foreign Affairs Augusto Santos Silva
- European Commission's Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans
- Increasing the renewable share in Africa’s energy mix and access to sustainable energy services
- Promoting energy and resource efficiency
- Supporting policy and regulatory reforms, capacity building and technical assistance
- Leveraging private investments through blending and de-risking instruments
- Reinforcing Africa-EU business cooperation and public-private partnerships
- Developing cutting-edge technologies through research and innovation
Join innovative stakeholders in achieving a net-zero future propelled by Green Energy to power Africa's development for people and businesses. Here is your chance to dialogue and promote your project, while engaging in high level discussions with voices and talents from across Africa and Europe, focusing on how EU and African partnerships can support a sustainable transition in Africa.
This is an opportunity to network and build new bridges in the green energy sector b participating in exhibitions, workshops and conferences, as well as business to business and business to government meetings.
Register using this link: https://eu.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=200221334&